Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Surprise!

It seems like Santa has been EVERYWHERE this Christmas season!! We went to Chick-fil-A the other day to meet some friends for lunch, and there was the big jolly fella himself:) Of course, we had to get on his lap and I tried to get away without taking a picture (GASP!!!), but it was Santa who pretty much persuaded me into taking one. So, through my purse I dug looking for my little camera - I always have at least one camera with me at all times! Then, when asked what she wanted for Christmas, S busts out that she wants a baby doll! WHAT!?!?! You can't just start adding to your list sweet girl this close to Christmas!! Santa is a little OCD about getting things done and is currently DONE with present making (er, shopping!)!


1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think we need to ban the "What do you want for Christmas" question after Dec 15. Darcy just asked for a water fountain. Not sure Santa can come through on that one!