Monday, December 12, 2011

Baptism

Our conversation today:


S - Colton, we need to baptize you!
Me - We need to what??(not sure I really heard her right!)
S - We need to baptize him.
Me - Do you know what that is?
S - No. What is it?
Me - It's when you want Jesus to come be with you and be your best friend forever and you want everyone else to know it(hoping I said the right thing!).
S - I want to do that!
Me - Yes, that would be great! But, let's wait until you are a little older (thinking, could she really be ready??)
S - Why do I have to wait until I'm older?
Me - So you really know what you are doing.
S - But I know what I'm doing.
Me - And what is that?
S - Running around the house!!!

Okay, so she's not quite ready yet I don't think, but she is sure on the right track!!! I LOVE her and LOVE that she is surrounded by such awesome Christians to help guide us as we lead her, and C, to truly love Jesus!!

1 comment: