Thursday, December 15, 2011

K3 Christmas Party

I was so excited to get to volunteer to help with S's K3 Christmas Party!! Each child's parent can attend only two parties during the year. I am doing the Christmas and Valentines parties. OH SO FUN!!!! I love getting a chance to meet S's friends that I hear about all the time and also the parents of the kids too that are volunteering too! We were able to watch them do their circle time with Mrs. Charping where they sang a little song for us, eat the specials treats we brought and play a game with one of the other moms. Then, afterwards, we were invited to go outside on the playground! AWESOME day!! I loved every minute of it and I know S loved having her mommy there too!!








1 comment:

Jessica said...

What a fun Pin the Buttons on the Snowman game!!!