Sunday, December 4, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree

It's up!!!!

We got our tree on Thursday, but did not get it into the house and decorated until tonight! It's just been hanging out in the garage:) S has been waiting to do this for a while now and she sure did have fun! I am still too chicken to bring out my nice ornaments, so I gave her a huge bag of the ones I really have no attachment to and let her and C go to town. They really did decorate the tree(well, the bottom half, anyway) all by themselves! I cooked dinner and M took pictures while they had fun! I added some to the top after they were done, but that is about it! And, just to keep it real, the last picture is how the tree decorating ended for the little guy - I guess he realized that I had food in my hands and he didn't have any yet!!






2 comments:

Amanda said...

Yay for a big tree that can handle all your ornaments! And smell lovely :)

W and Js mommy said...

SHE IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!! I love her long hair~! I also love that you dress C in cutie pie little boys outfits!