Thursday, August 2, 2012

Zoo Atlanta

Early this morning, Gigi and I took the kids to Zoo Atlanta!  It was great to have someone help me wrangle the kids this time!  S went when she was about 1.5 years-old and this was a first for C-man. Gigi took me and my brother when we were younger and commented on how much it had improved since then. I think it is a great zoo and we were able to see so many different animals that we haven't seen in the zoos in South Carolina! Most notably were the Pandas! They were so incredibly cute and by far were both kids' favorite today!   They also really liked feeding the birds in the bird house and being able to go into the fenced area and pet the goats!  Great experiences for them!  I will be taking the kiddos back next time we visit Atlanta!!












No comments: