Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Together Tuesdays

I know it sounds corny, but I am dubbing Tuesdays this year "Together Tuesdays"!  Between school and speech, the only morning the kids and I have free is Tuesday and since S will be in kindergarten soon(sniff!), this will be our last year of having this luxury.  So, Together Tuesdays has been born!  I am promising to myself to do something fun with the kids, and for the kids, each Tuesday. 

We started today with a trip to Monkey Joes this morning and pool/hose time this afternoon!  I don't have any pictures from this morning since there were so.many.kids at Monkey Joes and I had to be very focused to keep an eye on both of mine. 

This afternoon with the pool and hose was quite interesting to watch.  Being all boy as he is, C would grab the hose, straddle it, stick his tongue out and fire away...at S!!  Such a little menace!  It was all I could do to not let him see me laughing, though!  I thought it was hysterical, but S was not so impressed and continued to yell and whine.  She preferred to lay in the pool, fully submerged in the water!  They are so different and are becoming even more different each day! 

It was a fun day and we all had a good time!   Bring on the next Together Tuesday!!







No comments: