Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Just a Spoon Full of Sugar...

Before we went to Atlanta, I got the kids some DVDs from the library to watch in the car but also picked up Mary Poppins because I thought S would really like it.  I showed it to her and told her that while we were in Atlanta we could have a movie and popcorn night.  I'd say that it was a TOTAL hit with her and she was glued to the TV for the entire 2.5 hours!  We've watched it once again since we've been home and I've had to promise her that we'd watch it one more time before I took it back!  I love the movie too so it doesn't bother me at all to watch it again:)  Next up, I think we'll try The Sound of Music - another favorite of mine(are you seeing a trend HA!)!

1 comment:

Chelle said...

I knew there was a reason I like you....I love me some Julie Andrews!