Wednesday, December 19, 2012

What was I Thinking???

Soooo.... where do I start??

My mom sent the kids a box with wrapped presents in it and wanted them to open it themselves so they could have the excitement of seeing the wrapped presents and putting them under the Christmas tree.  Sounds like an easy enough thing to do and I agree that they will enjoy it.  But, what I wasn't expecting was that the kids would be 100% enthralled with the packaging! 

They opened up the large box, totally looked over the awesome presents inside and saw the fun of the popcorn packing.  They asked if they could dump it out(pretty impressive that they asked!) and I said, "sure, why not?".  Oh, what was I thinking!?!?!?

They had a ball as the jumped and slid on the popcorn and climbed in and out of the box.  Soon, the 100 million popcorn pieces multiplied exponentially into about 900 billion popcorn pieces!  Oh.My.Gracious!  They were everywhere and the bad thing was that they stick to everything so not only were the floors covered, but so were the couches and the kids and myself! 

What an absolute mess!

I know the pictures are blurry, but I didn't have my DSLR camera in the room and I wasn't about to leave these two alone to go and track it down... so phone photos it is!:)





3 comments:

GiGi said...

The $17 shipping fee was worth every penny!!

Amy and Michael said...

hahahaha!!! Priceless.

Chelle said...

Sometimes you just have to go with it...and take plenty of pictures! :)