Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Together Tuesdays

I thought about going somewhere fun today - maybe the zoo or PlayNation - but settled on the idea of staying home instead.  I shocked myself with that decision:) 

After breakfast this morning we all played with Play Doh as it is the only thing I've found that they both enjoy doing together - not crafts, not TV, not games, nothing entertains them both - HAHA!  I laugh because I just don't get it - how can two kids from the same parents be so totally opposite!?!?!  But, anyway, Play Doh is an enjoyable activity and we did have fun with it.  We made a quick trip to the gym and afterwards got pizza and brought it home for a picnic in the garage(so Abby couldn't get to it and eat it) followed by some good ol' fresh air! 

It was a good day morning together staying around the house:)







1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Sounds like they had just as much fun home with momma!