Friday, October 25, 2013

Enchanted Tracks

A couple of years ago we had our first experience at Enchanted Tracks and it was so much fun!  We missed it last year, but decided to go back again this year and I'm so glad that we did:)

It was a very, very cold day and I can't believe the kids didn't put on coats and sweaters earlier than they did, but I'm glad because I was able to get some cute pictures:)  S is a cat this year and C is Jake from Jake and the Neverland Pirates!

We played some games, took pictures of course, jumped on the "bouncy things", ran through a maze, trick-or-treated through the enchanted forest and rode the train!!  The kids asked, unsolicited, for me to take pictures with them and the characters in the forest.  Of course I obliged!!!  We had the line backed up forever!  HA!

The kids really had a great time!  S said her favorite part was seeing Snow White in the enchanted forest and C's favorite was, hands down, the train ride!!

Let Halloween/Fall Festivals begin!



We ran into a friend from S's school!


Playing the fishing game - but was somewhat concerned
when they handed my 3-year-old that large stick!!

Rapunzel(??)

Robin Hood

Shrek - C's favorite forest character for some reason

Tigger and Pooh

Snow White




1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

That has to be the best cat and Jake I have ever seen.