Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2.5 Years Old

Happy New Year and Happy 1/2 Birthday to my little C-man!!!

Here's what's up with my baby boy these days:)

He loves to sing and loves music of any kind!

weight? height? I have no idea but will find out in a couple weeks at his 2.5-year-old check up.

His speech is really coming along(therapist comes 2x/week and early interventionist comes 2x/month).  He has a new therapist that will be starting this week because his other one just had a baby and I'm hoping he continues to keep improving!

He has a pretty good grasp on his colors - black, brown, blue, yellow, red, green, pink, white...maybe some others?

He counts to 3.

The little stinker tends to enjoy covering his face if he knows I am taking a picture of him!!

Pretty much he has given up his nap:/  Most days he just plays in his room during nap time which I guess is okay.  On the days he does fall asleep, I'm noticing that he talks/sings/plays when he gets in bed at night because he isn't tired.  It was well after her 4th birthday before S gave up her nap!  They are, again, so different!

He still does not like TV but will sit through a little bit of Fireman Sam, Thomas the Train, Little Einsteins and Bob the Builder.  He does NOT like princess shows/movies and will scream "I don't like that!!" if one is on:) 

He enjoys playing with play doh, trains, trucks...and anything of S's!:)  He does so enjoy aggravating her!  Little brothers...sheesh!

When he gets upset, we call him Elvis because he starts twisting one of his feet around and it looks like Elvis dancing!!

He sticks his hand down his diaper when he has a poopy and gets his hands dirty.  Such a disgusting habit that I hope he grows out of very, very quickly!

He is a loving, sweet, sharing(well, better than S is anyway!), precious, handsome, curious/into-everything boy and I love him so very much!




No comments: