Thursday, January 17, 2013

Here, There, and Everywhere

This is an update of what we've been doing this week(which isn't much, don't hold your breath!) and is pretty much all over the place and very random:) 

Checking the mail during a short break in the rain.  I can't get S to come out to check the mail with me anymore, but C is always up for an excuse to get outside!



Gigi visited on Tuesday and after a day of playing, we went to S's dance class and dinner!




C entertained himself while we waited for Gigi and S to get out of dance by having the camera set so that he could see himself as I took pictures!  We did this for, I kid you not, 20 minutes!  HA!



I took the kids to Glazing Pot to paint pottery and we were in and out in like 45 minutes.  That makes me laugh because I had envisioned it being a big ordeal and spending at least 2 hours there painting and being artsy... I guess I should have known better:)  I can't wait to see the end results next week after they have been fired!




Eating ice cream and making sure that not a drop is missed:)


At least we ate healthy snacks since we obviously were not working off many calories couped up inside!

C-man discovered that clean sheets and rainy days are awesome for long naps:)


Good night, Kiddos!!  They went to sleep tonight hyped up with thoughts of the impending snow in the morning!!!


No comments: