Friday, January 25, 2013

Icy Day

Today has been quite interesting!
It was forecasted to be very icy this morning, so I got up when M left at 5am and turned on the news.  Nothing reported yet for Greenville County.  Okay, so we'll just go about our morning as normal and go to school.  I continually check for closings, but nothing.  I check before we leave, nothing.  I check in the parking lot before walking S in to school, nothing.  I drop her off at 9am, go across the street to the gym, drop C off in the nursery, go to the bathroom, check my phone at 9:07am and get a message to come pick S up because Greenville County is dismissing at 10am.  HAHA!  A SEVEN minute school day has got to be a record!:)  I left my gym bag in the locker at the gym, picked C up from the nursery, went back across the street and picked S up, was back to the gym and kids checked into the nursery by 9:20am.  And, I got my workout done:)

It was pretty icy on the way home and we saw several cars spun out on the bridge and one accident, but we made it home safely and spent the rest of the afternoon at the house!!

We read lots and lots of books and enjoyed some hot chocolate(which C "ate" with a spoon, silly boy!) while staying in the warm house!!  AND, I am very thankful that M came home a bit early with some food because we had pretty much nothing in our refrigerator!!!





No comments: