Sunday, January 27, 2013

Truck

This little guy absolutely LOVES his Daddy's truck!!  When we go to get into my car, which is what we ride in most often, he throws a temper tantrum at least 72% of the time!  I'm not sure how many times I have to explain that Daddy has his truck at work and even if the truck were here, I certainly cannot safely drive anything with more than 4 wheels on it! 

So, when Daddy is home, C can be seen riding up and down Bishop Avenue "driving" in Daddy's lap:)  Today, however, after they'd done that, C was not ready to get out of the truck and insisted on actually going somewhere.  S's car seat was in the truck(she has pink eye and since it is Sunday I had to teach at church so M took her to the doctor this morning and I had C with me at church... as if you really care whyonly her seat was in the truck to begin with!), so he gets his way and has a ride around the neighborhood in his Sissy's seat.  Oh, he was a happy little boy.  And, oh, did he have a cat-that-just-ate-the-canary smile on his face about the whole situation:)

My boys love their trucks!!!

No comments: