Monday, January 7, 2013

Our New Cleaning "Toy"!

I don't make New Year's Resolutions, but I did think of a few "goals" for 2013!  One of them is keeping the house cleaner so that I am not utterly embarrassed when surprise visitors come by and I won't have to clean like a crazy person when we are having company over!!

My mom suggested a dust buster.  Great idea!  It came last week and I pulled it out for the first time this morning to clean under the kitchen table which is one of our biggest problem areas!  The kids saw me cleaning with it and went crazy to help!  They then proceeded to clean the entire house before we left for school! 

If this keeps up, I'll be one happy Mama and I'll have one clean house!!:)


1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

I think you just gave me an idea for Cayden's birthday present!