Sunday, May 3, 2015

Weekend Recap

Other than soccer this weekend, C had a tball game, we went kayaking and on Sunday we had a park picnic with our Sunday School class!  A great weekend!!

Tball:
I played softball a TON growing up and would love to be a baseball mom(softball is not an option as it is not very popular in this area???)!  C did a great job playing tball today and actually understood the game and was quite good and aggressive!  There may be a chance!!  PLEASE!!

Running bases to warm up!

Fielding practice


Cutie!


One of his coaches is Coach Bruce.  Bruce and M went
to high school and college together.  M coached Bruce's
son in basketball last winter!  Such a small world!

Batting practice - apparently he got a bit under this
one:)

Check out that follow through!
Running home!
Side note - the helmet fits great doesn't it?!?!


After a morning of ball games, we did our grocery shopping, came home and rested a bit(I napped.  Glorious!!!!) and then headed out for some kayaking!  We only have 1 kayak, so we rented a second so that we could all be out there together!  I'm not sure how far we went, but I thought we would never get back!  We paddled/peddles for TWO HOURS straight!  Whew!!  I will not be going that far again anytime soon!








This afternoon after church, some of our Sunday School class met for a picnic at the park!  We ate quickly and then the kids played while the parents chatted!  We were there about 2.5 hours!  It was a great way to spend a beautiful afternoon!  I wish I'd taken more pictures, but I did manage one(at least 2 of the 4 girls is looking... haha!!)!



1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

I am with you on the softball. Two hours out there? I don't think I could have made it back. Ha!