Friday, May 15, 2015

Friday Fun

Today, I spent the morning with the acupuncturist(asked her to stick a couple of extra spots for stress..haha!!) and then went to S's school to help watch her class while the teachers attended a Teacher Appreciation Lunch.

The room mom and I spent about 2 hours with the class!  Now, if I had known when I agreed to this gig that I was going to be as tired and stressed as I have been this week, I probably wouldn't have signed up for this!  But, at the same time, I'm glad that I did because it will probably be the last time I am there with her class this year unless I have C with me!  And, for the record, I think 1st graders PMS!  FOUR girls ended up crying at some point during the two hours and hid in the bathrooms and under tables.  You've got to be kidding me!!!  I will not be volunteering any class time in middle school if this is a precursor of what is to be!!

While I was at S's school, C was at school being celebrated for his summer birthday!  There are 4 kids in class with summer birthdays and they all got to wear the coveted birthday hat and have treats in honor of them today!  I thought that was such a sweet gesture by his school!




After the luncheon was over, I took S for an early dismissal and we went to pick up C from school before heading to the zoo to meet some friends to keep the kids out of the house while M recovered during the afternoon!

This was our last chance to see Baby Kiko the giraffe as he is
being sent to the Toronto Zoo, per the contract our zoo has with
other zoos!  We are so sad to see him go!


The 4 Crazies!

No comments: