Wednesday, May 20, 2015

ME Day!!!!

Today was my last "long" day without kids until the fall!!!!

I was determined to enjoy every minute of it!  First order of business - COFFEE!! Then, after running about a bazillion errands that are honestly just easier to do without any help from little ones, I headed downtown and treated myself to a little reading and a chocolate chip muffin in a quiet courtyard, listening to Jack Johnson on the speakers.  It really was wonderful!!  I then walked down the street to River Falls Spa where I had booked an hour relaxation massage.  PURE BLISS!!  I don't think I've had a massage since I was pregnant with S!  It will not be that long before I do it again though!:)

It was a great morning for sure!!

**A couple notes to self about getting a massage: 1)save the yummy indulgence for after the massage - laying on a full stomach was not the best thing to do! 2)do not work out too hard during the 48 hours prior to the massage - tender meat!







No comments: