Saturday, May 16, 2015

Tball Game

This morning started off with tball festivities for C(I took him and left M and S at home - M is still recovering and I didn't want S to get all sweaty and sunscreen-caked before her recital tonight!)!!  Anyway, I was glad to take him and enjoyed watching him!  He plays so well and listens and I just can't get over how much he has matured in the past year:)  The organization he is playing through is i9 Sports and they focus one a different character trait each game and presents a medal to three kids each week who exhibit the trait(however, all kids is guaranteed a medal at least once throughout the season!).  This week's trait was positive attitude and C received the medal!  I've so proud of him and was glad to be there to see the smile on his face when he ran over to show me!






I just realized today that this is one of C's good buddies from the
gym that he plays with(or, gets in trouble with) a lot!!





No comments: