Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Final Gymnastics Classes

C is winding down his spring gymnastics classes!  He has loved it and has done so well!!!  He is just pure monkey!!

Both of the kids are taking classes this summer, so it won't be long before we are back at it again:)

These first ones were taken last week from upstairs, some of them are pictures of the monitor used to watch him when they go to parts of the gym I can't see!





Today was the day parents got to come in and observe!!!  So fun to watch him!  He is so good at gymnastics and was hands down the best listener and followed directions better than anybody else(I'm a mama and I'll brag on my kid if I want! HA!))!  Just goes to show that he can do it, when he is interested in doing it!  He loves, loves, loves being a monkey:)













SO proud of him and his medal!!


No comments: