Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

Over the past few days I've received lots of goodies and cards from the kids!

Then, the big Mother's Day was finally here today and I will no longer be able to milk it tomorrow;)  

I woke up to roses from the kids and M:)  It's a nice way to wake up!  We took a few pictures before heading to church!  After church, a quick lunch at the house and some rest, we walked down to the lake to try out fishing since we'd seen so many down there yesterday!  

M caught 3 fish in the net and I caught 1 on the fishing pole!  We were honestly all sooo excited that we actually got something!!  We stayed down there until a storm started creeping in and then headed back to the house!  

We then dined al fresco for dinner on the back porch to end our beautiful family day!!!

S made this cake at school for a Mother's Day fundraiser

At tball, all the kids were given roses to give to the
moms!

Cards from S:)

S made this at school!

I never remember saying "Little Missey"!

The roses I got this morning:)




This would have been so great had the wind not been blowing the ruffle on my
shirt up!






1 of the 3 that M caught in the net!








No comments: