Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Zoo

Our playgroup today met at the zoo and it was COLD!!

Thankfully, a friend had her husband's toboggan in the car and C was able to use it before it got "too hot"(I was still cold when he made this claim!)!

C's favorite is the giraffe, but I have a feeling he says this because he hears me say it!  I think his favorite part is the playground:)  His least favorite, hands down, are the howler monkeys!  I have to carry him by this section even if they aren't showing out at the time.  But today, they were LOUD!! I don't think I've ever seen them this crazy!  Maybe because it was a chilly day they were more active!?!?  Whatever the reason, they were going nuts in their cage!

Before we headed home, we played on the big playground outside of the zoo with one of the other little girls and then called it a day!

We do love our perfect preschool-sized zoo!!

Elephants

Stare down with the iguana!


Loved his huge leaf, and then fed it to the goats and they loved
it too - which was quite funny to watch!!

C and Mary Blair

No comments: