Friday, November 15, 2013

24 Hours in the Life of.... US!

First off, let me start by saying we are sooo exciting!  This post is riveting!  LOL!

S loves playing with our neighbors and poor C gets left behind quite often.  Yesterday afternoon we all went across the street and played.  C and our littlest neighbor who is about 19-months-old have a a love/hate relationship with each other!  He would drive crazy and she would love it, and then she would get scared and we would get her off, then she would cry to get back on and he would floor it to get away all the while running over her toes as he sped away!  HAHA!!  It was a working play date for the mommies:)



Last night we cashed in on a couple of the free pizzas S has received from school for reading and attendance!  S got to choose which one she wanted and Brother got the other one - M and I were the lucky ones who got stuck with leftovers:)  They were super excited to each have their very own pizza and be able to hold it in the car on the way home - it truly is the little things in life!  We had to go to Pizza Hut and Papa John's to get them, but it was worth an extra 2 miles in the car for the joy it brought them!



For Christmas last year I got S a craft box kit that comes once a month, Kiwi Crate, and she has really loved doing all the different crafty things.  Since school has started, though, we don't have as much time to do it.  Finally this week we finished September's box and did color block art.  Both kids got into it and enjoyed painting their crosses!



This morning, during my devotional time, one of the verses that was focused on was Psalm 89:15:

Blessed are those who have learned to acclaim you,
who walk in the light of your presence, Lord.

It was one that I was really studying on this morning!  Then, at the church gym while I was running before I took C to his class, I saw on the wall one of the scriptures they have on the wall was the same one.  I read it who knows how many times this morning... 50!?!?!  Every time I went around the track, there it was again!  It got the day started right and my mind thinking about the important things, not the petty annoyances:)

While the kids were at school today, I stopped and picked up some books at the library.  S was thrilled!!  She came home, set up camp in the garage, and went at it reading away - she really can read some of them!:)  C was in the car sleeping, so I left them both out there and came inside to enjoy some quiet!  Loved it!!!

It was pj day at school if you are wondering why she is wearing
her jammies!:)  I forgot that she was wearing this when I picked
her up from school today to go to her 6-year-old appt!!!

Here are her stats from her appointment:
Height - 45.25in (47%)
Weight - 38.4lb (11%)
BMI - 13.18 (3%)

No comments: