Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Tuesday - Oil Change and Dance

This morning I did the dreaded and took the kids to with me to get the oil changed(although, this is not nearly as awful as taking them to the vet!).  Toyota is pretty awesome in that they offer an amazing spread of breakfast food so I always make sure to go in the morning so the kids can eat their way through the 1.5 hour event!  There is a separate room for the kids and they have finally gotten the TV up and running so the kids were thrilled to watch Disney Junior and eat their doughnuts and Rice Krispie treats!  This was the best they have ever been and they actually enjoy this little field trip now!  PS - it the main waiting area they had Kelly and Michael Live on the adult TV so I stood in the doorway so that I could watch that instead of Dora!:)



After lunch and rest time, we headed to S's last dance class for the year.  It was more of a party than anything but they did do a little dancing as well!  We have loved our year at this dance studio and have learned so much from Miss Erica!  I think Miss Erica is going to be S's teacher next year as well in the next class!!  I'm so excited to see how far she comes in another year!


No comments: