Thursday, May 16, 2013

Strawberry Picking - Take 1(kinda)

S went strawberry picking with her class last week, but I wasn't there and don't have any pictures so I only kinda count that:)

Today it was just me and the boy!!  We met up with Melissa and Mark and after doughnuts and coffee at Dunkin Donuts, we hit the strawberry fields:)  The boys were not much help at all picking the berries, but they sure were pros at eating them!!  It was getting somewhat warm and the boys were pretty much done with it, so Melissa and I had to pick super fast to get our buckets full before we left!  S is such a bit help when picking - we'll have to go again when I have both of the kids with me!

The strawberries we picked are absolutely delicious and if I were a betting person, I'd bet they will be gone by the end of the weekend!











No comments: