Friday, May 3, 2013

TGIF

This morning S had a Mothers Day program at her school.  The kids had all drawn a picture of their mommies, completed a "My Mom" questionnaire, helped to make a book of "My Mom Likes to..."(S said that I like to play Easter Egg hunt with her - I think I should get the Easter Eggs back out since apparently this has had quite an impact on her!), sang a song to us(which C just had to join the big kids at the front of the class while they sang and I'm glad that Mrs. Hall was okay with this as he loved standing there with his finger in his mouth HA!), presented us with sweet little picture frames and served us a snack!  What a special morning with my sweet princess whom first made me a Mommy 5 1/2 years ago!

We also took advantage of a few hours of no rain!  It seems like it rains almost every day!!!

For dinner, M was working late, so the kids and I went to Chick-fil-A for dinner!  They thought it was great!

Now we are ready for the weekend!!









1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

Wow 83 feet tall! Love it!