Friday, May 24, 2013

Georgia Aquarium

After Monkey Joe's yesterday, we drove to Atlanta to spend the weekend with my parents.

This morning we went to the Georgia Aquarium!  S went when she was about 2.5 years old and C was still in my belly at that time.  They loved it!!!  I didn't realize it until after we arrived in Atlanta, but today was the first day of summer break for most of the kids in the Atlanta area and it was packed!!  I'm so thankful to have had both of my parents there to help keep tabs on the kids!  

A dolphin show is now included with your ticket purchase which is a new exhibit that none of us had seen before and it was great!!  Best dolphin show I think I've been to!  

We spent several hours there before calling it a day to take a cranky little boy back to the house!  It was a great morning and the kids were in awe of the sea creatures we saw!
















No comments: