Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Night at the Movies - Dance Recital

This afternoon was S's dance recital.  Her dress rehearsal was this morning so I had to drop her off at the Peace Center at 8am and I didn't see her again until after the recital about about 2pm!  A long day for her!!

She took ballet and tap this year and therefore performed two times and did absolutely amazing!!  I loved watching her doing what she so enjoys - dancing and being on stage!  Her ballet class did Tinkerbell and her tap class did Ratatouille.  They were both so well done and I am just amazed at how much she has learned this year:)

All of the dances were very tastefully and gracefully choreographed and performed!  I love our new dance studio!  I am excited for what S will learn next year and I am already looking forward to her next recital!

Great job, Princess!!











No comments: