Saturday, May 25, 2013

American Girl Lunch

Last time we were in Atlanta, Gigi and I took S to the American Girl store. At this point she had no idea what an American Girl doll even was but was introduced to them and has been wanting one ever since!

I made reservations for the three of us to have lunch this afternoon and S brought along her pseudo-American Girl doll.  While we were there Gigi was very good to S!!!  S is now the proud owner of a real American Girl doll, Charis!  After Charis had lunch with us, she had reservations to get her hair done:)  We rode the carousel until it was Charis's turn!  Boy did she look so pretty when she was all done!  S is one very happy, over the moon little girl!!!

She was royally spoiled today by her Gigi and loved every minute of it!!









2 comments:

Amanda said...

Oh my goodness, how fun! Thinking about giving D my American Girl doll from childhood when she turns 5, but wasn't sure she'd be ready. This makes me think maybe so!

Jessica said...

So fun!!! I have been wanting to go there.