Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Together Tuesdays

We went to the children's museum this morning and it was AWESOME!!!! The kids had an absolute glorious time and so did the mommies! If it didn't cost an arm and a leg to get in, we'd go more often:) There was plenty to do for the 2-year-olds and the 5-year-olds! We spent about FOUR hours there and didn't get bored at all. We are fans!

Being that today is Tuesday and S has dance and we stayed a long time at the museum, we didn't "do" naps today! I dropped S off at dance and came prepared to go for a run with the jogging stroller in hopes that C would take a little nap while I ran to get him through the evening! Yup, it worked! 9 minutes into my run, he was out! I felt like Forrest Gump - I was running! And I kept going and going and finally I decided to walk! Whew! My quick little run turned into quite the workout:)

Awesome, awesome day!

















No comments: