Monday, October 8, 2012

FIVE Years Old!!!!!

Can it really be!?!?!?! 

Five years ago today, at 11am, our 6lb7oz bundle of sweet pink joy entered the world as our first baby!!  I am so proud of the little girl she has become and am so honored and humbled that I have been entrusted with such an amazing and special blessing!

Here is what S is up to these days:
  • Is about 43in tall and weighs in at 34lb.
  • Is a leader.
  • Has become a much better sharer and is becoming more aware of others' feelings and is sure to try and include everyone.
  • Helps to take care of her little brother.
  • Loves to be on the go and likes to have activities throughout her day.
  • Enjoys crafts and is very artistic.
  • Is taking dance lessons each week.
  • Is in school 3 days a week.
  • Has really started to love watching TV and I have to keep an eye on how much she watches because I think she would literally watch all day if I'd let her.
  • Loves to help Mommy clean and cook.

S woke up muffins and a kitchen decorated just for her!  She loved all the special attention:)  We had made a cookie cake for her to take to school and share with her friends in her class.  She was the "helper" at school all day and got to wear a birthday crown all day!

For dinner, I had asked her what she wanted last week and she told me she wanted broccoli, green beans and chicken with dip(ketchup)!  WOW!  I'll take that!:)  Daddy was able to make it home early and eat with us too!  And, afterwards, we had doughnuts for dessert with lots of sprinkles!  After we cleaned up, S opened her presents from us and loved being the Birthday Girl!

Stats Update(Nov 8, 2012):
Weight - 33lb(she was up to 34, but we have been doing a "real" foods diet in our house and I think this caused her to lose weight!) (6%tile)
Height - 43in (58%tile)
BMI - 12.55 (not even on the charts!!)

Happy Birthday Sweet Princess!!!!!!!!














1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

How fun!!! Happy Birthday Stella. Callie can't wait to come see you this weekend! I told her to give you a special hug from me! Have the Happiest 5th Birthday ever!!!