Friday, October 5, 2012

K4 Fire Station Field Trip

Today was S's first field trip ever!!!!  And, even more exciting, I got to go with her:)  Parents are only allowed to go on one field trip during the year and I signed up for this one!  They do not have a school bus, so the chaperones are responsible for driving other kids to each field trip location.  I had S and her good friend Barron and another little boy and oh wow did they have a great time goofing off!  They were like sardines in the back of the car(should have taken a picture!) and laughed and giggled the whole time!

The entire field trip was awesome!  The kids learned about fire safety, received fire hats(the girls got PINK!), sprayed the hose and climbed around in the firetruck!  A little kid's dream!! 

I was so glad to be able to be there, and only wish I was going to be able to go on ALL the field trips!









No comments: