Monday, September 10, 2012

Sick Day

Today was a beautiful fall-like day!!  Unfortunately, the kids also had the colds to go along with it:(  S had a fever yesterday afternoon and woke up with one again this morning and was complaining of a sore throat.  OH NO!  I am blaming fondue family germ night!!  I immediately thought strep and made an appointment for her (and C too as long as I was there anyway!) but the strep test was negative and we were told that the kids just had yucky 'ol colds.  We stayed around the house for the day and watched a lot of Disney Jr. on TV.  My conscience did make me draw them away for some outside time(I mean, after all, it was gorgeous out!) and also I pulled out some magnet painting crafts for them to do!  We are hoping tomorrow is a better day in our house and that the kiddos are feeling much much better!!




No comments: