Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Juicing

I have been interested for a while in trying out juicing.  It seems so healthy and a great way for our family to get more fruits and veggies into our diets each day.  A very generous friend from church invited me over and gave me a demo using her juicer and then allowed me to borrow the juicer and sent me away with a stash of leafy greens!  I LOVED it when I was at her house, as did C-man since he was with me when I went, and I couldn't wait to try it for myself!  I attempted the same one she had done, but was a little different, but the kids devoured it!!!  Both of them were begging for more!  I think I may like this thing!!:)

Side note, I am actually posting this a day after I started it and made another juice today.  This time it was kale and carrots, no apple to make it sweeter since I didn't have any.  THEY STILL DEVOURED IT!!!! 





1 comment:

Amy and Michael said...

okay I am impressed! I would never be able to get mine to drink that! Glad you found one to try out!