Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy 2nd Birthday!!!!!

It is really hard to believe that my sweet little man is TWO years old!  M and I made the comment several times throughout the day that it doesn't seem like that long since we were at the hospital having him!  Time sure does fly!!

We celebrated by going to church, making a trip to the grocery store(I know, we are exciting!), having cake and singing happy birthday again, and giving C presents from us.  S worked diligently on a picture for him, M made a point to get him his very own John Deere tractor and we all gave him his first bike!  M lowered the seat after I'd already put the camera away and he can actually reach the pedals now.  We are working on the whole coordination thing to use the pedals still!  Best I can tell, C loved everything about his birthday!!

Here are some things that are current in Mr. C's life right now:
  • weighs about 28lb
  • recognizes Chick-fil-A and points them all out as we drive by them
  • we are finishing up his size 4 diapers and going to size 5(probably will be there by tomorrow!) wearing Pampers Cruisers during the day and Huggies Overnites at night
  • has speech 2 times a week and an early interventionist once a week(on the waiting list for an OT evaluation also)
  • LOVES anything having to do with tractors/construction
  • can serious put away some blueberries
  • still has a shoe fetish but prefers his boots to anything else even in 100+ degree weather and also likes to wear his hat so he can be like Daddy:)
  • ALWAYS wants to know where I am(if I leave the room for even a split second, he comes calling and looking for me!)
  • has incredible balance
  • likes to ride S's tricycle to the top of the hill, turn around and get it going and then putting his feet up in the air and going super fast
  • enjoys pushing the stroller around and being pushed in a stroller around the driveway

I'm sure I'm missing gobs of stuff!

We love, love, love our sweet BABY boy! 

I can't wait to see what the next year has in store for him and for us as a family!

Happy 2nd Birthday, C-man!!:)












No comments: