Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Wednesday

It was a good day!!

Let me give an explanation of each picture because they are very random:
1. We got our roof replaced! When I came home from the gym at 6:45am this is what I saw! They do start early:)
2. The kids and I planned to stay out of the house the entire day because the noise inside was ridiculous! My MIL was a life saver and kept the kids at her house for a few hours before lunch and I had a wonderful, relaxing morning drinking coffee and reading. Ahh...!!
3&4. We had a long lunch at Chick-fil-A and the kids were sooo amazingly good while we were there - and really all day they were awesome troopers!
5-11. I drove around for a while to give C a short little nap in the car since we weren't going to be going back to the house. After about 45 minutes, I decided that was enough and we drove to our destination - FENCE(Foothills Equestrian and Nature Center) in Tryon, NC. This is a place I've been wanting to check out after reading something about it somewhere. It wasn't exactly what I had imagined, but it was still fun! I gave the kids cameras and let them take their own pictures while we hiked around. C got in his stroller for the second half of the hike and then I think he got hot in it and so I decided to let him stand up while I pushed. Fabulous idea! And, S was able to ride sitting on the front. This worked fabulously as a solution to not having a double stroller:)
12. Noticed this sign in our "subdivision" this morning! YAY! Much needed!
13. C LOVES to sit on the potty! Usually I do take his diaper off, but this time when he said he needed to go potty(note he has never actually gone in the potty nor am I planning to potty train now!) we were in the middle of dinner and I was just not feeling like going through the whole ordeal - I know, Mom of the Year!:)
14. Watching the workers finish up the roof after we finish dinner - and after he finally gets off the potty!
15. S posing with the pictures she took from her camera! She was so proud and loved showing them to her daddy!
16. Just because he's a cutie!  And notice the cutie in the background too!  HAHA!
















1 comment: