Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday Fun Day

This week S has been at dance camp and has loved every minute!  They've learned so many "ballet moves"(I'm sure there is a proper word, but I sure don't know what else to call it!), done crafts, had snacks and seen friends!  Today the parents were invited to come watch a showcase of all that they did this week - it is amazing how much little ones can learn in such a small amount of time!

Since we were only going to be watching the last 30 minutes, it gave me one more morning with just C.  We had a few errands to run and then went to the park!  After he wore his mommy out and tried to go swimming(luckily only his feet got wet and he had Crocs on!), I decided I'd had enough fun for one day!  We drove down the street and strategically parked the car so C could have his snack while watching construction activity complete with articulated trucks, skid steers, excavators and bulldozers - what more could he ask for, food and big equipment!

S did so awesome during her showcase!  I loved watching her and the other girls!  They were all so excited to show the mommies and daddies what they learned!  It was so much fun(although it would have been even more fun without a wiggly little boy sitting with me - ha!) and I'm so proud of my little ballerina:)










No comments: