Saturday, May 19, 2012

Swamp Rabbit

Greenville has an ongoing project of converting an old railway into a trail.  Currently, there is a 13.5 mile trail connecting Greenville and Travelers Rest and an additional 4 miles that is south of I-85 and connects to Lake Connestee.  I've never been on it even though the project has been going on for quite some time.  This afternoon we decided to check it out and went to the stretch that runs through Travelers Rest.  Oh how nice!  I loved it and could have spent a much longer time out there!!  S rode her bike, M and I walked and C pushed/rode in S's old pink Step2 push car.  It was a good chance to teach S about staying on trail etiquette and safety.  It was a beautiful afternoon!!  It will be even more fun when C is also able to ride his bike and we can go for a family bike ride - if I can get M on a bike that is!:)









No comments: