Thursday, May 17, 2012

K3 Performance/Graduation

S's school had their "graduation" performance for their K3 and K4 classes tonight!  They sang songs, we watched a video of pictures from the year and they all received diplomas.  I must say it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen:)  I was so proud of my baby up on stage singing and smiling and even more proud of how pure and sweet her heart is!!  After the ceremony, everyone went to the fellowship hall for refreshments and a little social time.  It is obvious that S loves her school, her friends, her teachers and life in general!  Watching her as she interacted with everyone there made me realize, yet again, how grown up and mature she is becoming!  I love her to pieces and am so very proud of my princess!!!!

**S is in the green dress in the middle!