Monday, May 28, 2012

Memorial Day Weekend

This weekend was spent doing a whole lot of nothing:)

Saturday morning, M took the kids to a tractor show while I cleaned.  And I mean I really cleaned - hard core sink scrubbing and deodorizing, inside dish washer, inside oven and scrubbing grout on floors.  YUCK!  I hate cleaning!  Later we took the kids for rides on the articulated truck, picked some potatoes from the garden and ended the day with dinner at Binions in Hendersonville, NC.

Sunday we went to church and spent the afternoon playing outside and grilling out!

Today Michael bush hogged our property in Blue Ridge and I took the kids to let them have rides on the tractor.  While he got all that done, the kids and I went to the gym to let us all get some energy out!  This afternoon we went back out to the garden, M and the kids did some plowing, we ate Popsicles and S helped with planting some sweet potatoes while I chased the little one around! 

Lots of trucks and tractors this weekend br /> Happy Memorial Day!!
















No comments: