Friday, April 6, 2012

PawPaw Meets C-man

Bright and early this morning, Grandpa came to the house to caravan with us to visit his dad,(my grandfather, and the kids' great grandfather)! The last time I saw him was THREE years ago, when S was C-man's age and C-man was not even a thought yet(for us anyway!). I was worried that the weather was not going to cooperate and we would be spending the afternoon inside, but I was thankfully wrong and we had a beautiful day for a visit! We spent most of our time rambling around outside because to be honest the kids inside was hard to handle! My grandfather was not having a very good day health wise, but I am so thankful that we were able to go and he was able to meet his only great grandson for the first time and see his great granddaughter again!

No comments: