Tuesday, June 1, 2010

George the Train

Today we met some other moms and their kiddos at the Pavilion for playgroup! SO FUN!!! We rode on George the Train (something I've been meaning to do for about forever with S!) She loved riding by herself with her friend and even got to pull the whistle after the ride! We then headed inside to the Bounce House:) I am so excited that S can do everything by herself and mommy can mostly sit and watch from the side while I chat with the other moms! Ahhh.... but, alas, I know that is all getting ready to change:)





2 comments:

TCW said...

I hate that we had to miss this. OK would have loved it.

Courtney Langley said...

I love the pictures! Brooks hasn't been there in forever, I will have to take him back. Hope you are feeling well, just a few more weeks!