Friday, June 11, 2010

The Boys

I don't know if I've even mentioned on here before how awesome our neighbors are!!!! Mrs. Anne and Mr. Shane live down the street from us and have two boys, one eleven and one seven. Mrs. Anne is one of the most thoughtful, sweet and generous people I have ever met and I am so thankful to have her has a neighbor:) Even though "the boys" as S calls them are older, they are wonderful with S and include her in their play whenever we go over to their house!

Tonight we were invited over to cookout with them and it was such a fun night. The boys introduced S to the trampoline for the first time which S wasn't so sure about at first, but after Daddy showed her it was really fun, she got on and was hooked! She loved it! Mrs. Anne and Mr. Shane were so sweet to swing with her and push her in the tire swing! I love our neighbors!!!







No comments: