Monday, June 14, 2010

Big Sister Party/Baby Shower

Today, the girls in M's family hosted a Big Sister Party/Baby Shower for us! My mom was also able to come up and be a part of it!It was absolutely PERFECT!! I was not wanting a shower since this is my second baby, but M's cousin is quite convincing and having it also be a Big Sister Party for S made it seem like a great idea! We had lunch at Brick Street Cafe, my absolute favorite, followed by a cake from Strossner's, a new favorite now. Everyone was so generous to us and completely spoiled me and both of my babies!! Thank you wonderful family:)




3 comments:

w and js mommy said...

love the 1st pic=DIVA! I love her face!

Amanda said...

What a fabulous idea! I love that 1st pic too. And the ponytail!

Double Dees in SC said...

S is just gorgeous! Can't wait to see who baby brother favors....