Monday, April 24, 2017

Reading All Stars Baseball Game

The school system teams up with the Greenville Drive baseball each year to sponsor a Reading All Stars night which includes a lap around the field, tshirt, free book of the child's choice and a ticket to the game.  Tonight was threatened by the weather, but it turned out to to be chilly(this was the first time I have EVER been COLD at a game, usually I am sweating buckets!!) but dry evening to enjoy a baseball game!  You don't have to ask me twice to go to a game!  Since the boys had karate, it was just me and S and we could have stayed all night, but because it was a late game on a school night we stayed for 4 innings and then caught the trolley back to our car!  We loved it!!

We found Grace before the pre-game lap.


Parents were not allowed to walk with them, so I was able to be
in the stands taking pictures:)

I didn't realize when I bought the tickets over the phone that
we were front row!! I picked them up at will call and was very
excited!!  I don't think I've ever sat in the front row either!  If
I known, I would have brought a glove because I was a bit anxious
about the possibility of a foul ball coming our way!

We also found Sara(from dance the past couple of years at the old
studio) who came and sat with us!:)

No comments: