Saturday, April 29, 2017

Last Soccer Game

This morning was C's last soccer game of the season!  It always goes by so fast!!!  

I had every intention of bringing my nice camera and getting some good pictures, but the kids were rough housing this morning and S took C's head to the nose!  We were concerned that it was broken(and after waiting too long to get C's nose reset when he broke his because the referral was lost in transmission and then they had to put him under and RE-BREAK his nose to fix it, so we weren't taking any chances this time!!!!!) so I spent the first few hours of our Saturday at the doctor's office.  Luckily, it was NOT broken!  But, in the rush to get out, I forgot my camera and also didn't get to the game until half time, so this is all I got!  

The boys had a great game and won so it was a good way to end the season.  Not that anyone is keeping score(cough, cough!), their record for the season was 5-2-1.  Not too bad!


The little boy on the opposing team, Andrew, has been on our
basketball team the past two years so it is always fun
competition to play against friends!



No comments: