Friday, August 22, 2014

First Week of School... DONE!!

Whew!!!

I remember this from last year too, but my kids were completely falling apart today!  Luckily, Gigi was in town to help relieve me because I was just as exhausted as the kids and had no patience for fighting!

We stayed around the house since we dared not take them in public anywhere!!!

They were very distracted by all the fun Gigi created for them, and I am so thankful because all I had in me was to lie on the couch - and possibly could even have dosed for a bit if it hadn't been for someone crashing through the door every 5 minutes!

We are ready for a lazy morning tomorrow!

PS - Most of these are of C, obviously, because S was at school most of the days!

Early morning at the park - it was just me and this kid! 

We had to spend some time watching contractors at the house -
I always make sure to bring lots of snacks:)

Gigi put C to work washing her car!

You know he loved this!!!



Snack time!


S reading the bible story before bed!

No comments: