Saturday, May 31, 2014

Tea with Elsa

This morning S had one of her dreams come true!

She was able to have "tea" with Elsa!!

MONTHS ago I had pre-ordered her an Elsa dress and then last month I found out about this awesome event to meet Elsa and have cupcakes and special treats with her!

The dress came in just two days ago!  Such perfect timing!!!  I didn't tell S until yesterday that she was going to meet Elsa and I gave her the new dress!  Pure bliss - for her and for me to watch!!

At the tea, all the little girls were able to take their pictures with Elsa, eat their goodies, sing "Let It Go" with Elsa and listen to a story!

I don't think S stopped smiling the entire time:)











2 comments:

Amy said...

Wasn't that a great event?! Kate loved it too! I drove past a Chick-fil-A earlier this week that had "Elsa" there too and there was a line of people all the way around the parking lot waiting to get it....no thank you!!

Amy and Michael said...

What a great mommy! So glad that you had the dress delivered in time! She looks beautiful.