Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Kindergarten Awards

Today were the kindergarten awards at S's school!

C and I got there early to secure decent seats!  He stayed entertained with a huge bag of mini Oreos and my phone while I watched my little girl "graduate" from kindergarten!

All kids received at least 2 awards - K5 award/diploma for finishing kindergarten and some sort of PE award(110%, soccer, gymnastics, running, throwing, willing to try a new sport).  Other awards were given out as well, but all kids walked away with something!

S got K5 award, Reading, Writing, Art(from the art teacher), Willing to Try a New Sport(from the PE teacher), Perfect Attendance(I had no clue!  I honestly hadn't even been paying attention to the fact that she hadn't technically missed a day even though she's gone in late and come home early on multiple occasions, HA!), Book It(from the Scholastic sponsored program) and I think that was it!  She also got to go up on stage for getting the Terrific Kid Award earlier this year!

I am so so so proud of my little, almost-first-grader!!!

Here she comes:)

Can you see the excitement from the little guy!?!?

On stage to get her awards!



Coming back on stage when she was recognized as a "Terrific Kid" winner!

Mrs. Hairston

Mrs. Whaley


Madison, S, Jaidyn(S and Jaidyn are good friends.  Madison is not necessarily
one of S's better friends in the class but she just kept photo bombing
ALL of my pictures! HA!!)

Since I took S with me after the awards ceremony,
we were out early and spent some time getting some energy out
at PlayNation!


No comments: