Thursday, May 8, 2014

Hollywild

Today I got to go on S's field trip to Hollywild!

Oh so fun!

For this particular trip, as many parents could go as wanted, but we had to meet at the zoo instead of riding the bus - a win, win in my opinion(Riding the bus is crazy-loud and I get motion sick too... bleh! Definitely my lease favorite part of field trips!)!

After dropping C off at school, I high-tailed it to the zoo to meet the kids there!  There were so so many parents there, that I was only in charge of chaperoning S and one of her friends.  Easy!!

We toured around the animal exhibits, rode the safari bus and fed the huge animals out the side of the bus, ate a picnic lunch, saw some more of the animals, watched a show featuring a tortoise and opossum and the cutest little baby bear cub and then ended our day feeding bottles to the goats!

I think every single person there had a great time!  I love being able to go on these field trips with S!!

Kaydence and S
 

We stayed with Jaidyn and her mom most of the time as well since her and
S are really good friends at school!



We were all hot, sweaty messes by the end of the day!
The tongues on these animals amaze me every time I see them!




Cute little bear cub was trying to nurse the workers hand and
also continuously tried to climb up her leg as if she were
a tree!  So funny to watch!!


No comments: